Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Sure am glad it's Friday. Had foot surgery yesterday and was a nervous wreck over it. Got up today feeling pretty good. Headed out with Whit to practice driving, take road test, stop at Social Security Admin to get her a new SS card so we could get her license. Couldn't get a card but they gave her a paper so we got her new license. Now she can run errands ... woot woot!

Had dinner at Texas Road House and it was wonderful.

It's after 6 pm and I'm in so much pain I could cry. That's it for today cuz I'm putting on pajamas, elevating the foot, packing on the ice and I'm done for today.

See you all tomorrow for something gggggggreat.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Whit! I'll be staying out of GL now with all these teeny boppers driving around. I'm waiting for K to ask to borrow the truck. zoiks scoob!

    ReplyDelete

Comments...I love them long time.