Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Once a slacker, almost always a slacker.

Hey there folks ... I'm back. Been hiding out the last few weeks while we get on the weight loss band wagon. Feeling a little sorry for my fat ass self, but crawled over the hump and I'm back on the fatty bus.

In week 1, I only lost 1.1 pounds. I thought it was because I didn't really know how or what kind of diet to be on.

Week 2, I only lost 2.5 pounds. I cried because I dieted all week and figured I should lose like 10 or 15 pounds like those Biggest Loser people. WRONG. First of all, I don't exercise at all. Thus only losing 2.5 pounds. 

I guess the goal is to lose 1-3 pounds per week so we can keep it off. I'm hearing that if you drop it fast, it can creep back on just as fast. I am bound to lose the weight, but at a snail's pace. I'm going to be looking really good in a year ... at least that is what my hubby keeps telling me.

Getting excited about the A to Z blogging challenge. Need to start thinking of my topics and planning things out. I'll be a real blogger one of these days.

TTFN (For those of you who really didn't know ... ta ta for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...I love them long time.