Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Slacker Returns Again

Started Weight Watchers last week and have been spending a lot of time trying to figure things out. Tomorrow is my first weigh in and I'm pretty excited.
I'm having a few medical issues right now so I have a lot on my mind. Seeing a doctor next week for a possible bunion repair. Had it removed back in 1987 and now the big toe has grown sideways. Thinking they are going to break it and put it back to where it goes. Makes me cringe cuz the bunion surgery was the worst thing I ever experienced in my life ... including giving birth. It needs to be done because I am in such pain it's hard to walk now.
Have a CAT scan tonight to see if one of those stupid 10 hernias has re-ruptured. She doesn't think so, but something is there that hurts. She feels a little something, but she thinks it's scar tissue. Let's hope for scar tissue!

Planning Whit's sweet 16 party is well underway. I have 6 lanes at Royal Scot reserved, pizza, pop, cake is in the works and the best gift idea ever. She is going to be really excited and will never guess. Can't let the cat out of the bag on here just in case she reads this. She has a list of 27 girls she is going to invite. I know they won't all show up, but hopefully a good number shows up. I have never ever seen her so excited about something. 

Lastly, waiting for my grand baby Lily to show her little face. It should be any day now hopefully. We go day by day. It's a little early but she has tried to escape quite a few times so one of these times, she will make it happen. Come on Lily!!.
That's it for now. Come back soon!!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...I love them long time.