Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I may have fibbed a bit.

It has been brought to my attention that my last post said I was back to blogging and would see you tomorrow (which would have meant yesterday). I'm having a bit of writers block and don't know where to pick up. I left off on the A to Z challenge with the letter "X" when I got sick. Kind of silly to finish that now.

Had two soccer games last night. Two more shut outs for my Whitney (the goalkeeper). The weather wasn't quite as bad as the last week and I did get out of the truck for the second game. Played Haslett and Dansville. Great teamwork last night from everyone!













Got a call this morning from the pool man. He was supposed to be there tomorrow to install a new liner so we could finally get the pool up and running but it is supposed to be severe weather tomorrow and Thursday so he needed to back off. He will probably be there on Saturday. I won't be there, but he doesn't need me there anyways.















See how boring those few items were. I'll think of something before tomorrow ... hopefully.






1 comment:

  1. Your sister Robyn!July 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

    I don't suppose you have to come up with something brilliant...just throw me a bone and write about something so I have something to read while I'm NOT working! I know you have a million things or memories that have happened throughout your life that you can write about...open your notebook and find something! Just keep writing...

    ReplyDelete

Comments...I love them long time.