Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Quick Look Into My Life

This is me in the early years.
Warren. This is my soul mate. He is my rock and I can't imagine my life without him.
This is the cottage we own with two other family members on Crystal Lake. It is currently up for sale. Four good size bedrooms and a loft, 2 full baths, 2 complete living rooms, fireplace, appliances, 2 garages and a beautiful view over the lake. Huge side yard and lakefront beach. After sharing it with each other for over 10 years, we can no longer get along so it has to go. It will be a very sad thing to let it go.
The oldest daughter, Tiffany and her sons. From back left clockwise: Ethen, Tiffany, Izaac, Terrence.
The rest of the daughters. From left to right: Kaitlin, Alissa, Whitney.

The two most important people in my life ... my parents. If it were not for them, I would not be here. May they rest in peace together, forever.
After a lot of years of not really being very close, my sister and I have begun to build what I hope is a very stong friendship. It's amazing what happens to you when you begin to get older and wiser. We wasted a lot of years. Oh yeah, she also believes that she is 100% princess.

Our four-legged kids: Reggie (3), Rylee (4), Simon (Mr. Nasty), Lucy(I think I'm one of the dogs).


SAYLES FAMILY GIRLS - WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY LIKE BUNNIES!

I hope you enjoyed a quick look into my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...I love them long time.