Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally Friday

Wrap Up:
Soccer try-outs are over. Whit will stay with JV which is where she preferred to be so she will play. Lily had her one week doctor visit and has gained two ounces but doesn't know which end of the clock to sleep on. Picked out my new counter top for the cabin. Hope Warren remembers which one it is when he goes back to order it. Set the date for my foot surgery ... April 5th. No cooking for me on Easter. Whit found a car she loved (finally) and her Dad so no. Not in the budget limit. Got the papers mailed back for the final trust disbursement. Waiting on the check.

Warm Up:
Soccer scrimmages at Olivet College this weekend. We play on Sunday at 3:00, 6:00 & 7:00. Birthday present shopping. Haven't done it yet cuz we all know Whit would be snooping. Getting cake decorations to the cake lady. Calling Royal Scot to firm up all birthday party plans. Make event on Whit's FB so we can finally get some RSVP's. She says there will be a lot, but I haven't heard from one single person. I think we sent out over 25 invitations. My week should be pretty busy with all the birthday business. During my downtime, still reading that good book and working on my A to Z Challenge topics. Better work harder on that last one. It's almost here.

Here's wishing everyone a fun, happy and safe weekend. Stop back in next Monday and see what's happening.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    You have been tagged over at my blog www.writersdolaundrytoo.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind. :)

    ...and be glad your kid plays soccer in the spring and not winter like mine. It's horrible. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments...I love them long time.