Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sucker got Sold

Today is one of the happiest days of my life. I sold my car! Back in 2005 I bought a brand new Chevy Trailblazer that I have hated every single day since the day I bought it. I have complained, bitched, had tantrums and such on a regular basis.

Today ... I signed the papers. On Monday I will pick up my new (to me) 2007 Chevy Avalanche. I am beyond ecstatic. That green piece of crap is finally going away!

I'm sure after the A to Z blog is over, I will write one about my new ride complete with pictures. I can't wait until Monday.

1 comment:

  1. What a belssed relief it must be to get rid of your frustration. I hope you didn't lear new habits though and continue cursing at your new car. hehe. Blog on!

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments...I love them long time.